Wednesday, March 7, 2012

New blog plans

Hello everyone.  It's been a while.  I'm taking a new turn with this blog.  I've been talking with my husband lately about what I should blog about.  He says that I should talk about food....well of course he would say that since he LOVES food haha.  I do love to cook but it's not the only I have a passion for.  I love to write,   fellowship with friends, and explore the wonderful things this world has to offer.  There are many ugly things in this world but there are also tons for beautiful things about it as well.  I'd like to educate my readers on what's going on outside our safety bubble here in the United States but I'd also like to unveil the miraculous things that we so often take for granted.

Anyways to start off a routine of some sort I'm going to dedicate one day out of the week to introducing a new recipe to my readers.  I haven't decided what day that will be yet but my husband is already on board with helping me choose recipes and cooking with me.  =)

I'm also going to start Fun Fact Fridays.  If I find out any neat info I'll save it for that day to share with all of you.  I hope I can stick with this new routine.  I will continue to do my usual posts as well but I want to make my blog more interesting and useful to my readers.

Have a blessed day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...