Friday, February 3, 2012

New Job

This week has been a rough week for me for various reasons but I'm pulling through.  I'm not going to lie, this semester's class load has been difficult.  Not necessarily more work than last semester but more complex.  I've been keeping up just barely since the semester started but this weekend I'm going to dedicate some extra hours to studying and starting on my projects early on in case I need to get help from my professor. 
There is some good news this week.  I got the BraveTech position at my school! It's great because I work part-time and it works with my school schedule.  I start Monday.  I'm a little nervous about getting back into the IT work field but I'm excited too.  It's going to be great to get my feet back in the water again.  I've forgotten a few things being outside the IT work field for about a year but it's like riding a bike...you never truly forget. 
PT has been awesome this week.  I haven't been running everyday but on the days we do run, I do great.  I can tell that my body didn't really get too out of shape during the break and two months of no PT.  Like my friend says, good muscle memory.  =)  Next weekend, I'll be in the field.  I'm not really looking forward to sleeping in the woods in the cold but hey it's part of playing soldier girl. 
Superbowl is this weekend!  I'm gonna go for the Giants since my Cowboys didn't make it anywhere lol.  Who are you rooting for?  Are you rooting at all or just watching for the funny commercials?  Be safe ya'll.  (NC is rubbing off a lil lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...