1 tsp black pepper
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp cayenne pepper
1 tbs minced onion
Montreal steak seasoning
1-2 tbs olive oil
5-6 red potatoes
3-4 lb whole fryer
1 can of your preferred beer
1. Prepare grill for indirect cooking over medium heat (350-400 degrees). Rinse and cut potatoes into wedges. Combine Adobo, black pepper, garlic powder, minced onion, and cayenne pepper.
2. Trim excess fat from chicken and sprinkle combined seasoning onto the chicken.
3. Combine potatoes with olive oil and then sprinkle the Montreal steak seasoning lightly.
4. Pour out about one-fourth of the beer from the can and place the beer can in the can holder.
5. Place the chicken over the can holder so that the can is upright in the cavity of the chicken. Place the potatoes around the chicken.
6. Place the roasting pan on the grid of the grill. Cover and grill for 65-75 minutes or until the thermometer reaches 165 degrees in the thickest part of the breast. Make sure to rotate the pan at least once (preferably 35-40 minutes in).
7. Carefully remove the chicken and serve with potatoes and iced tea! =)