Monday, July 2, 2012

Music Mondays

So Mondays will be dedicated to music.  I'm always listening to music and sometimes I rediscover music on my iPod that I've forgotten I had.  Today is dedicated to one of my favorite R&B singers.  He's never failed lovesick people everywhere. With more than 10 amazing albums, I'd like to present Brian McKnight!  I can't believe he is already 43!  He is still just as handsome if not more with age lol.  He has made many great hits like "Back At One", "Anytime", and "Love of My Life".  But I came across another song that just makes my heart melt every time I hear it.  It revives my heart and really motivates me to never give up on love.

Today's song is called "The Rest of My Life"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...