Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The "D" Word

If there is one thing I appreciate about my parents, it's their commitment to God.  I think it's what has kept them together for 27 years and counting.  My parents called me today and shared with me a positive message from Dennis Rainey (Real FamilyLife speaker).  I'd like to share it with you all as well.  I plan on applying this to my marriage as well.  I believe I'm adding another resolution to my list and I plan on keeping it for longer than just 2012.  I will admit the "D" word has been thrown around in moments of anger even though we don't mean it.  But that word does bring a high level of negativity and create wounds that do not heal easily and always leave scars.  No more "D" word in my vocabulary.  Cheers to better days.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...