Sunday, April 22, 2012

Again with my rainbow fetish :)

So my rainbow cake was a hit yesterday at my neighbor's birthday party.  All the kids loved it and so did all the parents.  Everyone wanted a piece!  There was none left by the end of the party so my husband didn't get a slice by the time he showed up haha.  Next time I'll make a 9 x 13 instead of a 10" square.



So this morning I was still in my rainbow mode and so can you guess what we had for breakfast??? LOL  Yep rainbow pancakes.  I decided to get a little creative and cut out little stars from the pancakes.  You might be thinking I made these pancakes for my kids except I have none aside from my lovely chihuahuas. Yep, a grown woman and man ate rainbow pancakes from breakfast haha.  My chihuahuas ate the cut-out leftovers from the pancakes.  My husband says I'm going rainbow crazy.  Maybe I am haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...