Thursday, January 12, 2012

Good news!!! And a great message...

I'm mid-week through the first week of this semester and things are going great.  I'm enjoying all my classes and I had my first day back to PT yesterday.  I won't lie...I am a little sore lol.  We did a bunch of cross-fit type workouts.  No word yet on my contract.  We are sending up an appeal on DODMERB decision.  Some good news to look forward to is that I might have a chance to go to Airborne School next month.  If my contract goes through as planned than I will most definitely be going.  I'm so excited and scared at the same time.  My husband and all my friends are happy that I will be joining the "cool" club haha.  The great thing is that my professors have already approved of my absence in class (I didn't waste time lol) so if all works out in my favor I will be a paratrooper come the end of March.  =) My older sister asked my why in the world would I want to jump out of a perfectly good airplane?!?  I asked her, how many people do you know that are crazy enough to jump out of one?  Haha...we'll now she'll know two!  (Me and my husband =P)

On another note, I saw this today and thought I would share.  It sparked my interest because in my Religion class, we have been posed with the question, "What is religion?".  Well it's too early in the semester to give my scholarly opinion on the  matter but if I were to put my "believer's hat" on, I would agree with this guy and how he thinks.  Enjoy and have a great rest of the week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...