- Do you think civilians, in general, understand the meaning of Memorial Day?
I think civilians can in they really wanted to understand. Any one who has studied the history of America and how it came to be would surely appreciate the celebration of Memorial Day as well as other federal holidays like it. There are also people who have/had family members in the military. And anyone who has lost someone on 9/11 has the ability to understand as well. After that day thousand of soldiers made an oath to protect and fight back for their losses. That counts for something. :)
- What are your plans for the Memorial Day Weekend?
Not sure yet! Either a trip to Philadelphia to see the in-laws or a rendezvous over to Myrtle Beach just me and the hubs. :)
- What skill/talent do you wish you had? submitted by The 3 Turners
I wish I could play some kind of melodic instrument. Maybe the flute or piano.
- Which came first: the chicken or the egg? submitted by I Married Into The Army
The chicken of course. :)
- What is the best thing about your post (base)? The worst? submitted by Randomly, Robyn
Bragg is definition of Army and the birthplace of Airborne. I love the military atmosphere here. Its great for my husband because there isn't a shop you can't find that won't dry clean your uniform, shine your boots, and sew on all your awards in any way better than perfect military standards. lol The worst thing? Bragg is wayyyy over crowded...even with two Commissaries we still run out of stuff! Maybe it's because of the extreme couponers on post. ;-)
Friday, May 27, 2011
MilSpouse Fill-In Friday
Hey Everyone. Today is MilSpouse Fill-In Friday from Wife of a Sailor's page. Here are my questions. Feel free to join in and answer these questions yourself. :) Post your answers on Wife of a Sailor.