Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Blog Favorites

Whose up for a little procrastination huh???  Well I guess I am!  I've been pretty ocupada lately with school and work...and vacationing!  I just spent a nice weekend in Myrtle Beach with my family celebrating my sister's birthday and Father's Day.  It was a beautiful weekend out there nice and sunny the whole time.  I came back with a nice bronzy tan. :)  It was great to get away from the Fayettenam metro area.

My sisters and I with our awesome Dad <3


I know I've been talking about these Avengers treats for a while, it's just taking me forever since I haven't had much time to bake lately.  I promise I will complete this themed special for you all soon enough!

But for now I'd like to share with you all some blogs I've been enjoying from some of my favorite dedicated bloggers!

Congrats to my friend Steven and his beautiful bride...check out their pretty vintage wedding.

Need something quick to make? Baked Havarti Chicken

After visiting The Night Circus through my imagination while read this amazing book, it was lovely to be able to see one of my favorite bloggers bring some of the books to-die-for treats to life.

What do you really know about your shampoo?

Need some ideas for some super cute summertime sweets?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...