Sunday, June 5, 2011

A Quarter Century Old!!!

Today was my husband's 25th birthday.  We celebrated with all our neighbors and finally had our neighbors to the left of us over.  We had a great time and full bellies by the end of the night.  I can honestly say I'm very blessed to have my husband and I can't imagine life without him even when the Army has to borrow him from time to time lol.

I was super excited that my girlfriends from Orlando were able to come up.  They happened to come up this weekend for a half marathon in VA (which I went to for support).  On the way back they stayed at our house.  We made BBQ wings with my girlfriend's homemade recipe, yellow rice, sausages, hotdogs, and my neighbor made AMAZING carne asada.  I made the cake myself...red velvet cake with cream cheese icing.  It came out amazing and everyone liked it.  :)

Now this week will be followed by LOTS of cleaning!  Usually how my weeks start after a good weekend with the neighbors.  Hope everyone's weekend went great as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...