Friday, June 17, 2011

Pretty Things and Camo Hearts

Hey guys!  I know it's been a while.

Lately I've been trying to figure out how to spend my time this summer before I start school and I've decided to pick up on a new hobby/entrepreneurship.  My house is filled with pictures of me and my husband but I've been in the search of neat military inspired frames....which yes there are cute love frames but I was more looking for love-my-soldier frames.  Then I thought...hey!  Why don't I just make my own!  So I'm on a journey to make cute military inspired frames not just for myself but for anyone who is interested in having one.

If you could...I would love your support on my new blog Pretty Things and Camo Hearts.  Here I will talk about my journey into the framing business.  Suggestions and comments are encouraged.  You can also follow me on my Facebook page.  :)  Thanks for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...