Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Hello November!

Well hello again!
So its the first day of November and I really can't tell you how we got to this month.  It feels like only yesterday I was starting the Fall semester.  Anywho,  my birthday was last week and it was great.  I had a mini party with my husband and one of our neighbors.  They sang for me and cut a cake (Tres leche cake to be exact! Yum!). Then I was surprised with a beautiful Coach purse by my husband and we topped the birthday off with a big party with our friends and neighbors on the weekend.  The only thing that was missing was my family but they sent me nice gifts.  I atleast was able to visit them though a few weeks ago so that counts for something.  :)

So its official, school ends in a months time and I'll be one more step closer to graduating and my dream.  Sometimes I get goosebumps thinking about it.  I can't believe I'm actually back in the game again going for what I've always wanted to do which is become an officer.  I mean there are times of course where I feel like I should be in the having-a-family mode but then again I'm only 23!  I have plenty of time for that.  By the time I commission I'll be 25 and ready to take on whatever life throws at me and that includes being a mom.  :)
Today I will be putting up my Christmas stuff.  This is my absolute favorite time of year.  Bring on the bells, tinsle, turkey, and cranberry sauce!  :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...