Monday, October 15, 2012

The Needle That Broke The Camel's Back

I need to vent.  My life has been extremely busy these last few weeks and I'm starting to feel overwhelmed.  My days are all rolling together and my lack of sleep is making me into a very grouchy person.  Last week alone, I blew up on three people.  That is really not the type of person I am.  The hard part is that I am managing my time as efficiently as possible.  I keep a daily planner glued to my hip and yet I still find it hard to schedule in all the things I need to do.  ROTC has been very demanding lately and some of the cadet leadership above me have had me on the verge of pulling my hair out.  Thursday last week I went to bed crying because of how exhausted I've been and dreading going to drill this past weekend.  Luckily, drill was not as horrible as I thought it was going to be and I was glad to see my battles again since Annual Training.  Some of these things that have had my nerves tense I can speak about and the others I can not right at the moment but soon I will be able to share with you all the rewards of all my hard work this month.  I am very grateful for my supportive family, friends, neighbors, and especially my husband for helping me during this month and for understanding when at times I am no more than a distant ghost of the present. 

With that said....I cannot WAIT until October is OVER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...